QUEST RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP
Revised as of October 29, 2018
Quest Resource Management Group (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.questrmg.com website (the “Service”). “Data” means Personal Data, Usage Data or Tracking and Cookies Data (as defined below).
We use your Data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy. Unless otherwise defined below, terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, located at www.questrmg.com
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes, such as:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the Data, including Personal Data, to United States locations and process it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and we will not transfer your Personal Data to an organization or a country unless we determine that there are adequate controls in place.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in our good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend our rights or property;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure ‐ we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service‐related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Data, only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third‐party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Personal Data to us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may update this Policy from time to time ‐ please check this site for a more recent version of this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the revised date of the Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 972‐464‐0004.