Hood Cleaning Services
Be Safe Without the Hassle
Cleaning the vent hood system in your restaurant is not only a necessity for sanitation, but it is also a critical requirement for maintaining safety standards.
Quest’s hood cleaning service is convenient, keeps you in compliance, and extends the life of your cooking equipment
- Quest’s vent hood cleaning service is designed to comply with NFPA Standard 96
- Cleaning includes: hoods, filters, plenums, the horizontal and vertical duct system, access panels, exhausts fan, grease trays, exhaust motor, and rooftop unit.
- Service includes before and after pictures, and Certificate of Performance sticker with date of service.
- Cleaning frequency adheres to NFPA Standard 96
- Available coast-to-coast.
- Vent hood cleaning service schedule is based on your operational needs and applicable regulations.
- All subcontractors are extensively vetted and regularly audited.
- Preventive maintenance ensures maximum safety and extends the lifecycle of your cooking equipment.
- Quest account management team handles everything from scheduling to report generation and invoicing.