Sustainable Building Management Made Easy
LEED® Project Management
USGBC’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the most recognized sustainability rating system available in the market. Currently, there are almost 2 billion square feet of LEED-certified space. In an effort to maintain the mantle of leadership, LEED is continually evolving as new technologies and best management practices are realized in the market. Keeping updated on the constant changes and LEED rating systems can almost be a full-time job.
At Quest Resource Management Group, keeping updated with the changes and requirements is our job. Our LEED project Management report will:
- Outline Which LEED Rating System Best Fits Your Building
- Assess Prerequisite Compliance Compared to Current Building Systems/Operations
- Assess Credit Compliance Compared to Current Building Systems/Operations
- Outline Project-Related Costs
- Project Potential LEED Rating for Building
- Understand if Your Asset is Eligible for LEED Certification
- Quantify the Forecasted Project Cost
- Gauge Existing Operational Efficiencies
Congratulations on achieving LEED Certification for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance. We know how challenging, time-consuming and rewarding the process can be.
Did you know that the LEED recertification process begins the day after you receive your initial certification? What does this mean? It means that tracking must begin immediately following your initial recertification.
There are milestone dates throughout the 5 years that need to be addressed. Performance tracking must be SOP and continuously tracked, as required by LEED.
Our services include:
- Tracking prerequisites and credits
- Clear roadmap and timeline to complete all recertification requirements
- Handling of all required credit milestones to secure recertification
- Tracking sustainability successes through your customized Quest Sustainability Portal
- Monthly sustainability reports
- Monthly reports on tracking waste, energy and water savings
- Monthly reports on the portfolio’s building to building comparisons as well as benchmarking entire portfolio
Quest ensures a smooth and worry-free recertification process. Our flat monthly fee covers the entire process — for pennies per square feet.
Quest has helped more than 65 properties achieve LEED® certifications.
Additional Recycling Resources