Without A Plan, It Is Just A Wish
Energy efficiency modeling forecasts how much energy a building could potentially use based on construction materials and methods, its mechanical systems, its orientation on the site, specific site characteristics, anticipated occupancy and average local climate conditions.
Quest Energy efficiency modeling gauges how specific systems within a building interact. By predicting energy use, energy modeling helps to determine the best possible integration of systems. This, in turn, points to building operators toward optimal strategies to enhance overall building system performance. Quest Resource Management Group offers energy modeling services for both newly constructed and existing buildings.
Energy Efficiency Modeling Benefits
- Prediction of Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Operational Forecasting, Operational Budgeting
- Tracking of Historical Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Convenient Web-Based Platform
- Third-Party Recognition (if results meet eligibility requirements)
We provide an easy-to-use, turnkey energy modeling services that delivers a strong environmental and financial return for both construction firms and property management companies.
We want to help you too.
Additional Recycling Resources