Energy Efficiency Modeling
Without A Plan, It Is Just A Wish
Energy efficiency modeling forecasts how much energy a building could potentially use based on construction materials and methods, its mechanical systems, its orientation on the site, specific site characteristics, anticipated occupancy and average local climate conditions.
Energy efficiency modeling gauges how specific systems within a building interact. By predicting energy use, energy modeling helps to determine the best possible integration of systems. This, in turn, points building operators toward optimal strategies to enhance overall building system performance.
Quest Resource Management Group offers energy modeling services for both newly constructed and existing buildings.
Energy Efficiency Modeling Benefits
- Prediction of Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Operational Forecasting, Operational Budgeting
- Tracking of Historical Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Convenient Web-Based Platform
- Third Party Recognition (if results meet eligibility requirements)
Recycle more, pay less, look good doing it. Click here to get started!