Have you been looking for a young, growing and award winning company that you can get behind and feel good about the impact it has on sustainability and recycling efforts. Quest is a full service environmental consulting and management group supporting the efforts of Fortune 500 companies seeking to maximize profits, mitigate risks and minimize their ecological footprints.
If you want an opportunity where your efforts make an impact on our business, Quest has a fantastic opportunity in our Accounting department where the Accounting Analyst is responsible for a group of clients for the Automotive/Industrial line of business. The Accounting Analyst processes all accounting functions including (A/P, A/R, collections, etc.) as well as running data reports in the financial system.
We are a small but fast growing company where your role has high visibility up to the C level! Do you want to be a part of a team where your efforts have a significant impact and your efforts will be noticed? We provide a fun, interactive culture that includes wearing jeans every day!
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable (full cycle)
- Develop and manage financial and operational reports to support the organization’s financial reporting needs and to ensure that information is reported in a format that is consistent with the department standards, is accurate and meets the needs of the users
- Organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Assumes responsibility for performing assigned accounting and related data researching functions
- Communicate professionally both written and verbally across departments and with clients and vendors
- Process a large variety of documents, reports and records
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving accounting or documentation discrepancies
- Demonstrate that they have intermediate to advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large spreadsheets
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and possesses a positive attitude
- Self-starter with growth potential, attention to detail, resourceful with strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education Requirement: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three to five years of job-related experience preferred
- Experience in effectively working in a cross-functional environment, interacting with multiple departments
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large spreadsheets
- Responds well in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Flexible, uses critical thinking skills and open to learning new ideas/skills
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Plan , Life, STD/LTD
- Company paid medical insurance for employee –only coverage
- Company paid Life and Short-term disability plan (voluntary employee-paid LTD is offered)
- 401k: Match 100% up to 3% of contributions and vested in the match immediately
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health and life insurance plans eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment
- Free on-site fitness area
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fun work environment
- Casual business dress, aka jeans!
- Great Incentives and Rewards